Roasted Apples and Sweet Potatoes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced medium
- 2 large green apples (such as Granny Smith), diced medium
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, apples, cinnamon, and olive oil. Toss well to coat the apples and potatoes in the oil and cinnamon.
- Spread in an even layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until apples and potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve hot.