Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter
Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Brown Butter will BLOW YOUR MIND! – and it’s on your table in 15 minutes! This Roasted Asparagus Recipe is hands down the BEST way to eat best way to eat asparagus! It’s a back pocket “ace” when you need a restaurant worthy side. Note: Don’t have Asparagus in season, you can easily sub out green beans.
Yields: 6 servings
- 50 asparagus spears, ends trimmed (1 large bunch)*
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Freshly cracked salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Add asparagus to a large baking sheet and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Toss to evenly coat and arrange asparagus in a single layer. Season with freshly cracked salt and pepper.
- Bake at 400F degrees for 8-10 minutes or until tender but still crisp.
- The last few minutes of cooking, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Once melted, cook approximately 3 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in soy sauce and balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over asparagus to taste, tossing well to coat.
- Garnish with freshly grated Parmesan cheese or orange or lemon zest