Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Garlic and Bacon
Along with the bacon, these babies get roasted to absolute crisp-tender perfection, bubbling up in that bacon along with balsamic vinegar, and finally tossed with a little bit of honey for the hint of sweetness. Even the pickiest of eaters will be gobbling this up in no time!
Yields: 6 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar; set aside.
- Place brussels sprouts in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add remaining 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, olive oil, bacon and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-14 minutes, or until tender. Stir in honey mixture.
- Serve immediately.