Roasted Cauliflower Poppers
Cauliflower pieces coated with vibrant spices and roasted to perfection
Yields: 4 Servings
- 1 large head of cauliflower cleaned and cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl mix the paprika, cayenne, salt and pepper together.
- Place cauliflower on the covered baking sheet and toss with the olive oil so that each piece is covered.
- Sprinkle the spices over the cauliflower pieces and toss to make sure each piece is coated with the spice mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- You will have to turn it every 15 min or so to make sure it browns on all sides.
- Serve as a side or top with your favorite cheese and “Nacho” toppings for Cauliflower Nachos.