Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
Roasted vegetables are a dinnertime staple at our house. Roasting the veggies just takes it to another level, and they are SO enjoyable to eat!
- 1 large broccoli head (about 2 lbs), rinsed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to your taste
- 1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f.
- In a large bowl add rinsed broccoli florets, then sprinkle with garlic powder, oregano, sea salt and pepper and oil.
- Using your hands gently toss to coat really well.
- Place the broccoli on a large rimmed baking sheet or use two sheets if necessary.
- Arrange in a single layer making sure the pieces are not overly crowded.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the broccoli is tender and golden brown/crispy on the sides.
- Remove from the oven and immediately stir in the Parmesan cheese.