Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies -Meal Prep
This sheet pan roasted chicken and rainbow veggies is a great dish to make if your just starting to meal prep or if you just want easy toss in the oven kind of dinner.
The chicken and veggies are loaded with spices and drizzled with olive oil, then roasted in the oven for 20 minutes or until charred and tender. Since the chicken breasts are cut into small pieces they will cook at the same rate as the veggies
- 2 medium chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2-4 cups cooked rice or quinoa of choice (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchments paper and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
- Place ½ cup of cooked rice or quinoa of choice into 4 individual meal prep containers.
- Divide chicken and veggies evenly on top of the rice.
- Cover and store in the fridge for up to 5 days or freezer up to 2 months