- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped red onion (can sub diced snap peas if onions are not your thing)
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned lower-sodium chickpeas
- 1 cup sliced colored bell pepper
- 1 cup drained quartered artichokes
- 1 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 cups small leaf lettuce (such as romaine, spinach, and mesclun blend)
- 2 ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/2cup)
Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, pepper, and salt in a 1-pint mason jar with a lid; shake well to blend. Divide dressing between 2 (1-pint) mason jars or air tight containers.
Divide onion between the 2 jars. Repeat procedure with chickpeas, bell pepper, hearts of palm, tomatoes, and quinoa.
Divide lettuce between the 2 jars, gently pressing down to fit. Divide cheese between the 2 jars; secure lids on jars.
Refrigerate salad up to 1 day. Shake jar to distribute dressing before serving. Eat straight from the jar, or empty contents into a bowl.