Pineapple Mango Smoothie
There’s no better time to blend up a pineapple mango smoothie, than when those fruits are in peak season (i.e. now). They pop up in abundance at local markets this time of year, but if you don’t feel like slicing and dicing go ahead and save yourself some time by purchasing pineapple chunks and Mango from the freezer section. Then you can make this smoothie again and again.
This healthy smoothie made with pineapple and mango is your new summer drink!
- 1 1/2 cups water or unsweetened Almond Milk (or mild of choice)
- 1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
- 1/4 cup cubed fresh pineapple (0r frozen
- 1/4 cup cubed mango (or frozen)
- 1 cup ice (no need for ice if you use frozen pineapple and Mango)
Place water and/or milk, Shakeology, pineapple, mango, and ice in blender; cover.
Blend until smooth. Enjoy the flavors of Summer!