No-Bake Shakeology Peanut Butter Cups
May I say, these Peanut Butter Cups are genius! And even better, you can make them 100% vegan by using Chocolate Vegan Shakeology.
Not only will you get all the benefits from Shakeology, such as vitamins and superfoods, but you’ll also get the benefits of coconut oil. Coconut oil is the newest wonder-food known to be great for hair care, skincare, weight loss, digestion, immunity, healing, and more. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups with benefits??? Yes, please!!
Yields: 4 serving
- 1 Tbls. unrefined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter or another nut butter of choice
- 1 Tbls. Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 1/4 cup water
1. Combine oil and nut butter in a small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
2. Combine Shakeology and water in a small bowl; mix until it has a pudding-like consistency. Set aside.
3. Coat two foil muffin liners evenly with half of the peanut butter mixture. Top evenly with Shakeology mixture and remaining peanut butter mixture.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until firm.