Sheet Pan Eggs
With these sheet pan eggs, you can cook a dozen eggs at one go, eliminating all that time standing in front of the stove. Make a batch, cut into squares and have a ready-made breakfast for a whole week. They slice up perfectly and are thin enough to layer in breakfast sandwiches, too!
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup chopped mixed bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped chives (over small cut up veggies of choice)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 12×17 rimmed baking sheet with coconut oil or spray
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper until frothy. Add the mixed bell peppers and chopped chives.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared sheet pan, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Cut into squares and serve.