- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- If cooking bacon, place bacon slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Cook in preheated oven until crispy, 15 to 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven; transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Roughly chop bacon.
- Toss together tomatoes, bell peppers, green onions, oil, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the black pepper on same baking sheet. Spread in an even layer. Roast at 450°F until tender and slightly charred, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through roasting time. Transfer vegetable mixture to a large bowl.
- Reduce oven heat to 300°F. Whisk together eggs until smooth. Roughly chop 2 cups of the arugula. Add chopped arugula, roasted vegetable mixture, chopped bacon, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper to egg mixture; stir to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Pour egg mixture on baking sheet. Dollop teaspoonfuls of ricotta evenly over egg mixture.
- Bake at 300°F until eggs are set, 12 to 14 minutes.