Sheet Pan Garlic Butter Tilapia
30 min and one sheet pan with the butteriest, flakiest fish ever! You can mix and match your vegetables with this dish but just make sure they are quick cooking vegetables so they they get nice and brown.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed (can sub green beans or zucchini)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes (can sub torn and rinsed kale leaves, sliced red peppers or broccoli)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, lemon juice and Italian seasoning; reserve 2 tablespoons and set aside.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place tomatoes in a single layer in the middle of the prepared baking sheet. Stir in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place tilapia in a single layer onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with butter mixture.
- Place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork and the tomatoes begin to burst and have softened, about 11-13 minutes.
- Serve with reserved butter mixture, garnished with parsley, if desired.