Sheet Pan Lemon Butter Tilapia and Veggies
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 2-3 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, or more, to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Lemon slices (optional)
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- 2 cups sliced red, orange and yellow bell peppers
- 1 lb. asparagus, cleaned and trimmed (can sub or add in sliced zucchini, red onions, cauliflower, green beans, grape tomatoes, or broccoli)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- Spread tilapia and veggies on the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, paprika, lemon juice and lemon zest; set aside.
- Season tilapia and vegetables with salt and pepper, to taste and drizzle with butter mixture. Toss vegetables lightly to evenly coat.
- Top tilapia and vegetables with lemon slices and place into oven and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 12-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately. I like to serve mine with quinoa, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes or mashed “cauliflower” potatoes.