- Heat a medium skillet over medium. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add beef, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, and salt; cook, stirring to crumble, until beef is browned, about 4 minutes. Add 1/4 cup water; reduce heat to medium, and simmer until saucy and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high with oven rack in top position.
- Place cheese and remaining 1 teaspoon cornstarch in a small saucepan; toss to coat. Add evaporated milk. Cook over medium-low, stirring often, until thickened and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in hot sauce.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Arrange chips on prepared pan. Spoon beef mixture evenly over chips; drizzle with cheese sauce.
- Top evenly with tomatoes, onions, olives,and jalapeño; broil just until toppings are warmed, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir together yogurt and remaining 1 tablespoon water. Drizzle yogurt mixture over nachos; sprinkle with cilantro, avocado, lettuce and lime wedges, if desired.