Sheet Pan Ranch Flavored Pork Chops and Veggies
The easiest 5-ingredient meal EVER! And yes, you just need one pan with 5 min prep. It’s quick, easy and effortless! If you don’t like pork you can sub bone-in chicken breasts.
- 4 (8-ounce) pork chops, bone-in, 3/4-inch to 1-inch thick
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix (or see recipe below or Homemade Ranch Mix)
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place pork chops, potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and roast until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 degrees F, about 20-22 minutes.
- Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. dried parsley, crushed
- 2 tsp. dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1½ tsp. dried dill
- 1½ tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or small bowl and mix well.