Sheet-Pan Tex Mex Lime Tilapia Recipe with Veggies
Take your taste buds on a trip with this spicy and tangy roasted white fish dinner. Bright spices and lime come together for a flavor explosion on the flakiest tilapia fillets ever. This is a super easy, quick, and healthy family meal for busy weeknights! Serve over quinoa, rice or baked sweet potatoes.
- 6 tilapia fillets (or any white fish, wild caught if possible)
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup colored peppers
- 2 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup cut up cauliflower
- 1 broccoli head, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (or juice of 2 limes)
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + 2 for veggies
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 teaspoons red chili flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves, for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil, water, garlic, salt, lime juice, honey, chili flakes, chili powder, cumin and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Place carrots, zucchini, cauliflower, broccoli in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons olive oil; season with salt and pepper, to taste, and mix well. Make some space for the white fish fillets and place tilapia in the reserved spaces. (You may need to pans)
- Brush fish with the chili-lime mixture.
- Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork and the broccoli begin to crisp up on the edges and have softened, about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Serve the baked tilapia garnished with cilantro, sliced chili peppers and lime wedges, if desired. Enjoy!