Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Everything you need for this Balsamic Basil Chicken Cauliflower Rice Bowl cooks together on one sheet pan for easy clean up!
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium red onion
- 4 chicken breasts diced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/8 cup fresh basil chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Dice chicken into cubes. Spread them in a single layer on one side of your baking sheet.
Add broccoli florets to baking sheet in a single layer beside your chicken. Cut any large florets in half or thirds.
- Slice red onion into strips. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet beside the broccoli.
- Add cauliflower rice to baking sheet beside the onion. (If you’re ricing your own cauliflower just add florets to a high powered blender and blend until cauliflower has a rice or pearl-like consistency.)
- Drizzle 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar over the chicken and broccoli.
- Add minced garlic to your chicken.
- Add salt & pepper to everything on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and separate the chicken if it’s sticking together. Drizzle 2 additional tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and chopped basil to your chicken. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 additional minutes.
- Remove from the oven and make sure your chicken is cooked through. Chicken should have no pink in the middle.
- Layer your cauliflower rice, red onions, broccoli, and chicken in bowls. Add a little more balsamic vinegar if you prefer a stronger taste (I always do). Enjoy!
Dicing the chicken breasts allows them to cook through quickly and absorb more balsamic vinegar. Plus, it means when everything is done baking all you’ll have to do is build your veggies bowls!