Sheet Pan Pesto Salmon
- 1 pound salmon skin and bones removed
- 1 pound zucchini and/or yellow summer squash (2 small) cut into 1″ pieces
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup prepared pesto (tip: Aldi has great prices on a green and red pesto)
- 4 servings wild, jasmine or basmati rice , prepared according to package directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
On a sheet pan, arrange the salmon in the middle with the cut veggies and cherry tomatoes in a circle around it. Set aside.
Spread the pesto on top of the salmon and spoon the remainder on top of the veggies.
Bake until the salmon is done (no longer dark pink in the middle) and the zucchini/squash can easily be pierced with a fork, about 18 to 20 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy.