You won’t believe how easy this comes together in just 15 minutes – perfect for those busy weeknights! (courtesy of Damn Delicious)
Yields: 4-5 servings
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1/4 cup white wine (or sub chicken broth)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in wine and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in pasta, lemon zest and parsley.
- Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan, if desired