Simple Broiled Salmon
An extremely addicting and easy salmon recipe to keep in your back pocket anytime you are serving salmon. This is a crowd-pleaser and good for any time of year.
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp. Grainy mustard
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried thyme (or 2 tsp of fresh thyme)
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary (or 2 tsp. ground fresh rosemary)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon (or 1 Tbsp. real lemon juice)
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
- Lemon slices, for serving
- If time allows, spread mixture all over salmon fillets on a parchment-lined baking sheet and let it sit in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 4 hours. Then skip to direction #4.
- If you are not marinating the salmon, heat broiler and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, garlic, thyme, rosemary, and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread mixture all over salmon fillets and broil for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with more thyme and lemon slices and serve