Simple Sweet Potato Hash – 21 Day Fix Approved
Use as a breakfast, lunch or dinner side dish. All the spices make these sweet potatoes pop with flavor. (Courtesy of Beachbody and Transform 20)
Container Count: 1 yellow, 1/2 teaspoon
Yields: 4 servings, approx. ¾ cup each
- 2 small sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. ground smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt (or Himalayan salt)
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro (for garnish; optional)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine sweet potatoes, garlic, onion, bell pepper, oil, chili powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Place sweet potato mixture on prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro (if desired); serve immediately.
MEAL PREP TIP:
• Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. To
reheat, place on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 400° F for
5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp.