- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 3/8 teaspoon pepper.
- Add chicken to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from pan.
- Combine stock and mustard, stirring with a whisk.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl.
- Add remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 3/8 teaspoon pepper, sage, rosemary, apple, bacon pieces and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in stock mixture. Return chicken to pan; cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- Serve with a baked Sweet Potato and Enjoy!