Skinny Pumpkin Pie Dip
Everything you love about pumpkin pie, made into a light and fluffy dip. Perfect for dipping apple wedges, graham crackers or gingersnaps.
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar, not packed
- 1 tsp vanilla or maple extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 8 oz Truwhip
- Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips (for garnish)
- cut up apples, split graham crackers, ginger snaps and pretzels for dipping
- Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla and spices, blend well.
- Mix in yogurt.
- Fold in Truwhip and chill in refrigerator to let flavors meld together until ready to eat.
- Top with mini chocolate chips and enjoy.