Slow Cooker Ground Beef and Bacon Baked Beans
With all the meat, bacon and beans – it’s almost a meal by itself!
Yields: 8 – 10 servings
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- ½ lb. bacon, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cans kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can butter beans (drained)
- 1 can pinto beans (drained)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- ¼ cup Ketchup
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons molasses (optional)
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Brown the ground beef, bacon, garlic and onion then drain.
- Mix the meat mixture with the remaining ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8 hours