Slow Cooker Mediterranean Chicken
Mediterranean flavors enhance this easy, healthy and super flavorful chicken recipe. Use your preferred cut of chicken – thighs, legs, or boneless chicken breast.
Yields: 4 servings
- 2 lbs chicken (thighs,legs, breasts)
- 1 medium lemon, sliced thin
- 2 15 oz cans garbanzo beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, sliced or whole
- 1 can kalamata olives
- 1 Tbls. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 oz, crumbled feta cheese
- Add chicken to slow cooker.
- Mix together remaining ingredients (except feta cheese) in a large bowl. Pour mixture into the slow cooker & stir to mix well.
- Cook HIGH 2-3 hours or LOW 4-6 (or until your cut of chicken is done)
- Top with crumbled feta and serve