Slow Cooker Cauliflower Pizza Casserole
I LOVE Cauliflower and Pizza and easy recipes so this is a Slow Cooker + weeknight win!! You can choose to add in vegetables per your family’s taste buds. Olives, peppers, mushrooms are awesome additions. The sky is the limit. (Courtesy of Clean Food Crush)
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 large cauliflower heads, cut into bite-size florets
- 2 cups low sugar, all-natural marinara sauce (such as Mur Glen)
- sea salt and pepper, to your taste
- 2 cups shredded natural mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup nitrate-free pepperoni or cooked ground turkey or chicken sausage
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower with marinara, garlic powder, oregano and chili flakes.
- Toss until fully coated then season with sea salt and pepper.
- Place half the cauliflower in the bowl of your slow cooker, and top with half of the mozzarella and half of the pepperoni.
- Add the rest of your cauliflower and repeat the topping process.
- Cook on low for about 5 hours or on HIGH for 3 hours.