Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
Yields: 4 servings
- 4-6 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 2 lbs)
- 2 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion thinly sliced (Not chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Pour the olive oil on the bottom of the slow cooker, add chicken breasts, salt, and pepper each breast, put sliced onion on top of chicken then put in all the dried herbs and garlic cloves.
- Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes.
- Cook on high 4 hours, serve over angel hair pasta.