Freezer to Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef
The tender beef melts in your mouth.
Yields: 4 servings
- 5 pounds flank steak, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1 cup low sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup brown sugar or honey
- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes (optional)
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds for garnish
- 3 green onions for garnish
- Label your freezer bag with the name of the meal and cooking instructions.
- Place Cornstarch in a large Ziploc bag. Add Beef pieces and seal; toss to thoroughly coat meat.
- Add all remaining ingredients in another freezer bag. Place Beef Freezer bag inside the Broccoli Freezer bag
- Remove as much air as possible, seal and lay flat in the Freezer.
- The night before cooking, move frozen bag to your refrigerator to thaw
- The morning of cooking, pour contents into slow cooker.
- Cook on “low” setting for 4 hours.
Serve over Wild rice or Quinoa