- 2 cups chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can northern beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 package Real Bacon Pieces
- 5 lb pork tenderloin
- Saute onion in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until tender.
- Place onion and remaining ingredients in a 3 1/2- to 4-quart electric slow cooker; stir well. Cover with lid; cook on low-heat setting 8 hours.