Spicy Thai Noodles
- 1 box linguine (gluten free or whole wheat), rice noodles or soba noodles
- 1 Tbls (or less depending on spice level) crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 6 Tbls. Honey
- 6 Tbls. Soy Sauce
- Chopped Green onions, cilantro, peanuts, sesame seeds for garnish
- Boil pasta according to directions and drain.
- Chop green onions, cilantro and peanuts and set aside in individual dishes
- Heat Crushed Red Pepper and Sesame Seed Oil and Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and strain out the crushed red pepper flakes and reserve the oil.
- To the oil mix in the Honey and Soy Sauce.
- Toss mixture with pasta and cool in the refrigerator or serve warm.
- Serve with the sides of green onion, cilantro, peanuts and sesame seeds.
Note: This pasta is also great tossed with cooked and shredded chicken breasts or tail-off cooked shrimp. To add veggies for a complete meal add in halved sugar snap peas, edamame, shredded cabbage, diced carrots, colored peppers or cucumber.