Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
These little snacks are the perfect appetizer to serve to your friends! If you’ve ever made spinach and artichoke dip before, you know it’s loaded with all kinds of cream and cheese. This version uses cleaner ingredients but you will never know when you’re eating these! (courtesy of PaleOMG)
- 30 button mushrooms, stems removed
- 16-ounce frozen spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 14 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise – as pure as you can get it
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- cooking spray
- fresh dill, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking sheet then spray each one with avocado oil spray.
- In a bowl mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, mayo, cream cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and cayenne pepper until combined.
- Add a tablespoon or more of the mixture to each mushroom cap.
- Place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with fresh dill before serving!