Spinach and Feta Baked Egg
Portion Fix Containers:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked spinach, squeezed to remove water, salt and pepper to taste
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper
Optional toppings to bake on top of egg:
- tomato slices
- green onions
- diced colored peppers
- Everything Bagel seasoning
- Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Divide the spinach between 6 muffin cups and place in the bottom. Crack and egg on top of the spinach in each cup, add any additional toppings if desired and sprinkle with feta cheese, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, longer if a hard yolk is preferred.
- Remove from the oven and carefully remove from the muffin cups. Serve and enjoy.