Spinach balls are the best easy appetizer to impress your guest. It is made in few minutes using only 5 ingredients.
Servings: 30 spinach balls
- 1 box frozen packed spinach, thawed, water squeezed out
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 black pepper
- 1 Tbls. Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup panko crumbs (bread crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Mix spinach with eggs, cheese, herbs, salt and pepper and panko crumbs.
- Combine with a spoon or your hands, until it forms a batter from which you are able to form balls with your hands or use a small cookie scoop maker to avoid the mess
- If too moist add slightly more crumb until easy to roll as ball with your hands palms.
- Place the balls on a non-stick cookie tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden on the top.
- Serve immediately or cold