Spiralized Chicken or Shrimp Puttanesca
Spiralized zucchini make for a hearty pasta replacement in this fresh feeling paleo meal. Puttanesca is an ultra-savory Italian pasta dish that typically consists of capers, anchovies, olives, tomatoes, garlic, and olive oil. In this remake, fresh tomatoes meet their salty match for a hearty, dairy-free pasta dish that’s light on calories and heavy on flavor.
80 Day Obsession Containers: 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red, 1 orange
Yields: 6 servings
- Heat a large high-sided sauté pan over medium heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat.
- Add garlic, oregano, and red pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add stock and bring to a boil.
- Stir in spiralized zucchini, diced chicken or shrimp, tomatoes, and tomato paste and flour mixture.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until the zucchini have slightly softened.
- Remove pan from heat; add remaining ingredients, tossing to combine.