Spiralized Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
Yields: 4 servings
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano, plus more for garnish
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 large cucumber
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ½ cup cubed feta cheese
- ¼ cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- Whisk oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Using a spiralizer, make cucumber spirals. (If you don’t have a spiralizer you can cut the cucumber into bite sized chunks.)
- Add the cucumber noodles, tomatoes, onion, cheese and olives to the bowl and toss to coat with the dressing. Serve topped with more oregano, if desired.