Steak Tips with Mushroom Gravy
Treat yourself to a steak tip and gravy dinner that will set you back only 20 minutes and less than 350 calories. Serve over egg noodles, zucchini noodles, whole grain rice or quinoa.
- Prepare egg noodles, rice, quinoa or zucchini noodles.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak; sauté 5 minutes, browning on all sides. Remove from pan; cover.
- Melt butter in pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms; sauté 4 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in soy sauce. Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add broth, stirring constantly. Add pepper, salt, and thyme. Bring to a boil; cook 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return beef to pan; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.