Sticky Garlic Noodles with or without Shrimp
Crazy Good Sticky Garlic Noodles with Gluten Free, Paleo and Vegan recipe options too!
Servings 2 -4 depending on how much you eat!
- 8 oz of gluten-free noodles brown rice, quinoa noodles, zucchini noodles, etc
- 3 tablespoons butter or ghee, or vegan butter spread
- 1/2 cup green onions plus a few extra tablespoons for garnish, chopped
- 3 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Optional: 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- Optional: 2 lbs thawed cooked tail off shrimp
Boil the noodles according to directions until al dente, drain, and set aside (add some butter so they don’t stick together after draining).
Meanwhile in a saucepan over medium-high heat melt the butter.
Add the green onions and garlic and stir for about 1 minute until fragrant.
Add the sugar and stir vigorously until it is completely dissolved.
Add soy sauce (and optional oyster sauce) and mix in thoroughly. Toss optional shrimp with pasta.
Toss the noodles with the sauce, plate and garnish with fresh green onions.