Strawberry Crumble Shakeology
With Strawberries, oats and powdered peanut butter, this recipe tastes like a fruit crumble bar that you can feel good about. (Courtesy of Beachbody)
Container Count: 1 purple, 1 red, 1 yellow
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 scoop Strawberry (or Tropical Strawberry Vegan) Shakeology
- 1 scoop Shakeology Boost: Digestive Health* (optional)
- 1 cup fresh (or frozen) strawberries (or berries of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. powdered peanut butter (like PB2)
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Place water, milk ice, Shakeology, Digestive Health Boost, strawberries, oats, powdered peanut butter, and cinnamon in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.