Strawberry Salad With Spinach and Feta – 21 Day Fix Approved
This easy, flavorful strawberry salad is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet and savory cravings at the same time. The tart, savory dressing made with apple cider vinegar and dry mustard melds with the sweetness of the sliced strawberries. Meanwhile, tangy feta crumbles and crunchy almonds add contrasting flavors and textures. Add your favorite protein and you’ve got a satisfying, filling salad that’s just made for a hot summer day — or any day!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dry mustard (or 2 tsp. regular or Dijon mustard)
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 cup sliced strawberries
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced raw almonds
Combine oil, vinegar, mustard, honey and poppy seeds in a small bowl; whisk to blend. Set aside.
Combine spinach, strawberries, and green onion in a large serving bowl; mix well.
Drizzle salad with dressing. Season with pepper; toss gently to blend.
Top with cheese and almonds.