Summer Garden Salad
All of the refreshing Summer faves on one plate!
Yields: 6 servings
- 4 cucumbers, chopped
- 2 lbs cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 10 oz radishes, sliced thin
- 1 red onion, diced very small
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, chopped coarse (can sub arugula, spinach or a mix or greens)
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 6 oz crumbled feta
- 1/8 cup lemon juice (juice from half of a lemon)
- Whisk vinegar, oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Very gently toss all chopped vegetables in a bowl with vinegar mixture.
- Top with feta and a squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Let sit 10 minutes, and serve