This recipe creates the same amount that would be in one store bought packet. Depending on how spicy you and your family like your dishes, use as little or as much as you want. I multiply this recipe by 4 and make a batch to keep in my pantry.
Yields: Equivalent to 1 packet of store bought seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, oregano, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper. Store in an airtight container.