Throwback Hot Spinach Dip
This lightened up cheesy spinach dip is perfect for any gathering. You can double or triple the recipe as needed.
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
- ¾ cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tbls. minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbls. Franks Red Hot (optional)
- fresh pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Place in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve right away with carrots, celery or baked tortilla chips.