Tropical Overnight Oats – 21 Day Fix
21 Day Fix Overnight Oats with fun, customizable toppings for healthy breakfasts all week long. If you don’t like Chia seeds, swap out unsweetened coconut. If you don’t like or don’t have kiwi, feel free to use pineapple, banana slices, thawed frozen mango chunks or mandarin oranges in water, drained.
Containers: (1 purple, 1 red, 2 yellow, ½ orange)
Yields: 3 servings
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- 6 tsp. chia seeds (or unsweetened coconut)
- 3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 medium kiwi *see substitutions above
- 1 ½ cup strawberries
- Slice 3 kiwi in half and use a spoon to separate the fruit from the skin; dice kiwi and set aside.
- Rinse and slice 1½ cups strawberries.
- In a large bowl, combine 1½ cups old-fashioned oats, 6 tsp. chia seeds, 3 cups Greek yogurt, 1½ tsp. vanilla extract, 3 diced kiwi, and 1½ cups strawberries.
- Mix until well combined; divide mixture between 3 storage containers and refrigerate.