Tuna Salad Pickle Boat
This is the absolute cutest way to eat tuna salad and an awesome way to get rid of the carbs and enjoy all the crunch
Yields: 6 servings
- 2 5-oz. cans tuna, drained
- 1/4 c. plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon or 2 Tbls. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped dill, plus more for garnish
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 dill pickles
- Paprika, for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine tuna, Greek Yogurt, Dijon, celery, lemon juice, and dill. Mix until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pickles in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds to create boats. Fill boats with tuna salad and garnish with paprika and more dill.