Turkey Spinach Pinwheel Box Lunch
Prep your lunches for the week with these turkey spinach and cheese pinwheels! No more overpriced snacks and lunches!!! Double or Triple the recipe and mix up the flavors so you have multiple lunches ready to rock.
- You can substitute the turkey for ham or chicken or even make a PB&J for a kids’ version. Although that may sell to adults too.
- You can use a different type of cheese depending on your preference like pepper jack for a kick of heat. You can even add low calorie extras like hot sauce, mustard, pickles, horseradish or Sriracha!
- You can substitute the spinach for arugula or kale, or any other type of greens that you prefer.
- There are also so many amazing choices for wraps these days from sprouted grain, gluten-free to these awesome spinach wraps. They are much healthier than your average tortilla wrap and tastes a lot more exciting too!
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces thinly sliced turkey breast
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1 (8-inch) spinach tortilla
- 6 baby carrots
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 5 cucumber slices
- Place cheese, turkey and spinach in center of tortilla. Bring the bottom edge of the tortilla tightly over the spinach, folding in the sides. Continue rolling until the top of the tortilla is reached. Cut in sixths.
- Place wraps, carrots, grapes and cucumber into meal prep containers.