Turkey and Veggie Roll-Ups
This trio of flavors brings a delicious, crunchy snack to your table. The mix between turkey, honey or dijon mustard, and fresh cucumber….yum. Super easy to make and very filling! Shockingly filling despite the fact that the whole shebang is less than 200 calories.
Container counts: 1 red, 1 green
- 6 small cucumber sticks (enough to fill 1 green container)
- 6 slices of turkey
- Dijon or honey mustard – enough for a small dollop on each roll-up
- Start with a slice of turkey.
- Spread a small dollop of mustard across the top of the turkey (the amount you add will depend on your preference).
- Add your cucumber stick. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Roll it all up!