Vanilla Shakeology Overnight Oats with Blackberries – 21 Day Fix Approved
My go-to breakfast these days…especially when I am on the go. Feel free to customize the fruit, it’s hard to go wrong!
Yields: 2 servings
Portion Fix Containers: 1 yellow, 1 red, 1 purple, 2 tsp
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan shakeology
- 1 1/2 c unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 c blackberries (divided)
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds (divided)
- 1/4 cup tbsp. maple syrup or honey (divided)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (divided)
- Place the oats, Shakeology, chia seeds and milk into a mason jar or container with a lid.
- Shake or stir until ingredients are well combined. Chill for 1 hour or overnight.
- In two serving containers, layer oats mixture and top with 1/2 cup blackberries, 1 Tbsp. almonds, 2 Tbsp. honey, 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt.
- Top with more milk if desired.
- Store for later or ENJOY!!