Vanilla Berry Bark
This recipe couldn’t be simpler but so fun to play around with. I love Greek yogurt, but it can be a bit bitter, so the honey and vanilla is a nice touch to give it a bit of natural sweetness. Go ahead and stir in 1 scoop of strawberry or vanilla Shakeology and 1/4 cup of almond milk to make it a spreadable consistency so your bark will be packed with more nutrients, superfoods and protein. For additional toppings you could also add unsweetened coconut, granola, mini chocolate chips or even festive sprinkles to match your occasion
- 32 oz Plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- Mix the honey and vanilla into the yogurt in a large bowl.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the yogurt out onto a baking sheet using a rubber spatula.
- Place berries on top.
- Freeze (at least 1-2 hours).
- Use a knife to break into pieces.
- Enjoy right away while it’s COLD!