Vanilla Cinnamon Granola – 21 Day Fix Approved
Lightly sweet, nice and crunchy, and totally customizable to your favorite ingredients, this 21 Day Fix Granola is sure to be a new favorite! Serve it over 1 cup of Greek Yogurt to add 1 red (protein) container to your meal. Enjoy!
Yields: 4 servings (1 serving is 1 cup)
Portions Fix Containers: 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1/2 orange, 1 tsp.
- 1 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of brown rice cereal (you can use Rice Krispies if you can not find Brown Rice. I found mine at Whole Foods)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin seeds (can use chia or flax seeds as well)
- 2 tbsp. Sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup (or a mixture)
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted (can sub butter)
- **optional add in – dried cranberries! Just make sure to count it as a purple!
- Mix oats,brown rice cereal, almonds, seeds, cinnamon and salt together
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and pour over dry ingredients
- Spread on parchment paper and bake at 300 for 20-30 minutes until crunchy and dry
- Store in mason jars!