Vegetable Frittata – 21 Day Fix Approved
This bell pepper, spinach, and basil Vegetable Frittata takes just 10 minutes of prep and makes 8 servings so you can save it for the week.
Yields: 8 Servings
Portion Fix Containers: 1 red, 1 Green, 1/2 blue, 1/2 tsp
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ¼ medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup raw spinach, chopped
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 large egg whites (½ cup)
- ¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Heat oil in medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
- Add garlic and spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Lightly coat skillet with spray. Add tomatoes, basil, eggs, egg whites, and cheeses; mix well.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set.
- Cut into 8 servings.